Disclaimer

First of all, welcome to my site. Eccentric it may seem, I honestly cannot imagine why I took the time and the effort to make myself known. Novertheless, I'm here and whether I like it or not, I can't turn my back on something I have created, no matter how absurd it may seem.
I have neither the skill nor the drive to write but you know how it feels when you realize you need to contribute something to this world somehow? Well, here is my contribution. It's not something that everyone can benefit, mind you. But as far as I know, I put every effort and every word in the English language that I can think of in this page.
It's not that grand but perhaps my ideas will benefit someone, some nerd out there, some junkie or someone as bored as I am.

And I hope that one way or another, we can learn from each other as we go along...
By the way, I claim no rights to the photos unless I mention otherwise but the texts are all mine! :)

Friday, April 16, 2010

Haunted

I can't believe I could still see you even in my dreams...

What we had was long been over, even your name was buried, eradicated too long ago from my mind. Yet your face haunts me in my dream, making it impossible to forget when your face is so near and your voice so clear.

Are you still waiting for my explanation? Are you still hoping that one day I'd show up and reveal the truth that I have kept hidden for so long? The secret that you will never know.

I cannot come back from who I was. Everything about me had changed. And I cannot find the courage to face you after my years of silence. Forever, you will be...just a memory.

You can haunt me in my dream but you cannot reach me. You can try to search for me but you will never find me again.

You will always be a memory that I love to forget

No comments: