Disclaimer

First of all, welcome to my site. Eccentric it may seem, I honestly cannot imagine why I took the time and the effort to make myself known. Novertheless, I'm here and whether I like it or not, I can't turn my back on something I have created, no matter how absurd it may seem.
I have neither the skill nor the drive to write but you know how it feels when you realize you need to contribute something to this world somehow? Well, here is my contribution. It's not something that everyone can benefit, mind you. But as far as I know, I put every effort and every word in the English language that I can think of in this page.
It's not that grand but perhaps my ideas will benefit someone, some nerd out there, some junkie or someone as bored as I am.

And I hope that one way or another, we can learn from each other as we go along...
By the way, I claim no rights to the photos unless I mention otherwise but the texts are all mine! :)

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dreams

I felt the urge to finally put this into writing. I do not want to but for my peace of mind, I decided to let it out and maybe, just maybe, I'd find its meaning somehow.

I seldom have dreams. But when I do, it's disturbing. They're not about ghosts although, some were monsters and alienlike but most of the time, its about people I cannot recognize or remember. Its more like I am watching a movie and everything is before my eyes. I am completely detached.

Of course, I also have dreams where I am experiencing everything. And mind you, I wish I was just another spectator. Because the last two dreams had such a disturbing effect in me. The first one was on April 12, 2010. It was about me and my dad. I was pregnant but we had to walk a few miles away to reach our destination. Then the setting changed. We were suddenly at a military camp and there were escaped prisoners with us. I saw someone who looked like Mark Anthony Fernandez. Ken and Ninang Binky were there too, along with a little girl I didn't recognize and an infant. And all of us were running away. Others remained in the camp to ensure that we had escaped to safety. I wonder what that meant.

The second dream was last April 26, 2010. I dreamed of holding an M16 rifle and a .45 caliber gun. I was shooting at different targets from a moving elf. We were at the back, hiding and trying to run away undetected. Yet we were unsuccessful. Armed men were chasing us. We had to return fire. Then, the enemy brought someone from our team whom they had captured earlier. We just can't let him die so we gave up fighting. I felt so devastated as I let go of my weapons and let them drop on the floor. Then I woke up.

I wondered again because both dreams involved running away. I don't know what they meant. I am not a fan of action or horror movies. I don't play wargames on the internet. But these dreams...these are just two of the many dreams I had which involved warfare. I can't shake the feeling that somehow, this can be a warning to me.

No comments: