Disclaimer

First of all, welcome to my site. Eccentric it may seem, I honestly cannot imagine why I took the time and the effort to make myself known. Novertheless, I'm here and whether I like it or not, I can't turn my back on something I have created, no matter how absurd it may seem.
I have neither the skill nor the drive to write but you know how it feels when you realize you need to contribute something to this world somehow? Well, here is my contribution. It's not something that everyone can benefit, mind you. But as far as I know, I put every effort and every word in the English language that I can think of in this page.
It's not that grand but perhaps my ideas will benefit someone, some nerd out there, some junkie or someone as bored as I am.

And I hope that one way or another, we can learn from each other as we go along...
By the way, I claim no rights to the photos unless I mention otherwise but the texts are all mine! :)

Sunday, July 26, 2009

RAmbling #3:

Tell Me How?

How do you move on from an idle stage into something productive?
Like the amazing way the flower would bloom in the sunshine, embracing its warmth and its caring. And the way the raven takes its flight, intent upon starting a new day without thinking of the odds and ends but to simply start the day and rely on nature to unfold its plan.

How do you make yourself known and be remembered?
Just like the way Shakespeare immortalized his love for his son even when he was not yet known to all. Or how the lesson from the moth has survived from one generation to another even though it died a tragic death long time ago.

How do you move on from someone ordinary and become somebody special? How do you express your inner self without sounding utterly stupid or insane?

Most of all, how do you keep all your dreams intact when at one point, they all want to say goodbye?

No comments: